Sitemap of Main Sections of the Gardenseeker.com
All main sections can be accessed from this sitemap, and
thereafter to the detail pages within.
There are several thousand pages within the
website, so not practicable to list all page on this sitemap.
The links in to top navigation areas will give you
access to all the main detail pages within the site. For instance, by
clicking the bulbs link, you will then have access to around 50 detailed
pages of most popular bulbs - and how to grow them.
There are also may pages of gardening businesses
linked from this sitemap.
Sitemap Links of main pages within the site.
- Home - with links to
all main pages and sections
- Bulbs - Covers
all types of underground storage stems including rhizomes, stolons,
corms and tubers
- Best Ten -
We come up with our tried favourites
Container Gardening - Ever increasing information about this
style of gardening
- Decks and
Decking - We help and advise on building your own deck
- Month by month account of what can be found in flower.
- Fruit - Covers
all aspects of fruit growing in the garden
- Gardening -
Non specific pages about gardening activities
- Garden Ponds
- Fish and aquatic lan care covered as well as general information
about ponds and upkeep
- Herbs - Mainly
discusses ornamental use, but has some herbal information about herb
- Wide range of plants which can be grown indoors
- How to
Garden - A new section for us.
Landscape Gardening - Many aspects of Garden design and building
- Lawns - The
centerpiece of most gardens. How to look after fir a rich green
- Ornamental Grasses
- Not only Pampas, but also many different types of grasses which
can be used in the garden
- Year after year they rarely cause com[laints - if you know how to
look after them
- Plants – Bedding Plants
- Every summer - and winter - short term use of plants to give
- Problems with weeds, pets, diseases and of course insect pests.
- For those who want to take their gardening just a little further
than popping down to the garden centre for new plants!
- Pruning - Get
this aspect right and you are generally on to a winner with shrubs.
- Roses - A firm
favourite with new varieties and ideas emerging regularly to keep
them top of the popularity league.
- Shrubs -
Insights into this colourful range of permanent plants.
- Soil - How it
affects our growing success
- This Month
- Every month is different. We take you through from January to
- Trees -
Our ever-growing section about trees for the garden
- Why not grow your own. Most have the idea but rarely see it
- Weeds - Keep on
top of them at an early stage.
- What is -
We delve into some of the interesting aspects of plants and
Businesses - We all need help from time to time. Here's where to
find a professional.