Welcome to the The Great British Garden contact page. If you want to get hold of me this is a good place to start.
I get quite a lot of messages through email and on social media so here are a few guidelines to make sure I reply to you as quickly as I can.
What This Page is NOT For
If you email me about any of the following topics, your email will be ignored;
- If you want to me to work in your garden – This site is a way for me to share my knowledge and educate others. I have enough work and I value the little time I share with my friends and family.
- If you want to let me know about a spelling mistake – I write because I enjoy it. This website is probably full of typo’s and that’s fine by me. My aim is to help garden owners create beautiful gardens at home, not to get a degree in English. Without trying to be rude, if my spelling puts you off, read another website.
- If you want to write for The Great British Garden – This is my own personal website and I don’t accept ‘guest posts’ so don’t ask.
- Spam – I don’t want to help you deposit your 8 million USD, I’m not that hard up!
What This Page IS For
There are lots of reasons why I’d like to hear from you, here are a few examples;
- If you have a question about something specific – If I can advise you, I will. Chances are I will have already covered it on this website. If so, I’ll direct you to the page. If not, it might give me the chance to write about it.
- If you’re a company with a product you’d like me to review – Send me a sample and I’ll put it to the test and review it. It will be an honest and impartial review though. I’ll cover both the pros and the cons. Don’t expect me to tell my readers it’s the best thing in the world just because you gave me a free sample.
- If you have before and after pictures – On some of my articles I ask you to send in before and after pictures. If you’ve transformed any part of your garden, send in your before and after images and if they’re any good I’ll publish them on this website and share them on my social media and give you a shout out. I don’t want to hear from commercial companies who are trying to promote themselves. These kinds of requests will be ignored.
- If you want to say a friendly hello – If you want to say a friendly hello or give me some feedback, I’d be glad to hear from you 🙂
How to Get in Touch
If you’d like to get in touch you can either email me at;